Annals of the Brazilian Congress of Physiotherapy Neurofuncional
Vol 1-2016 (ISSN 0258-2448).
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF SCIENTIFIC PAPERS:
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 6/30/2016 (closed).
- Can only be submitted abstracts, where at least one of the authors is registered in the event, it is not mandatory to carry out the payment of registration prior to submission.
- The contents of the abstract submitted is of full responsibility of the author.
- Will not be accepted jobs that hurt the code of ethics or the resolution 466/12 National Health Council, which establishes the criteria for research involving humans. Moreover, jobs that do not respect the law nº 11,794 of 8 October 2008 laying down the procedures for the scientific use of animals, will be rejected.
- The number of the certificate of introduction to Ethics Assessment (CAAE) both for the CEP (studies in humans) as CEUA (cobais studies) should be included in the body of the abstract methods, when this is the case.
- Abstracts for case studies, case reports or case series, may be accepted for presentation, since that address rare cases and relevant to physical therapy Neurofuncional. Works of literature review will only be accepted when dealing with meta-analyses or systematic reviews of the literature.
- The abstracts must follow the rules for the structure of the summary, submissions in other formats are not accepted.
- Unfinished work summaries will be rejected automatically.
- No summaries presented do not receive certificates.
- When submitting the summary, all authors agree that the work is published in the annals of Congress.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
- The submission will take place exclusively through the online submission form.
- Should be filled by form 01 (one) summary.
- All fields must be filled out completely, observing the standards indicated.
- Only the author responsible for the work should fill in the registration form. Special care at the e-mail address posted, because it will be used in all communication between the Congress and the organization responsible for the work.
- The main author will at the time of submission a box indicating successful submission of work. After that, you can access the job submitted via the MANAGE jobs.
- In the Act of filling out the online submission form, the author will present the abstract must be indicated.
- The abstract should be submitted in Portuguese. Authors must ensure that the text does not contain typos, grammar or spelling before sending it.
STRUCTURE OF THE ABSTRACT
- The title of the abstract must not exceed 100 characters with spaces (aprox. 12 words)
- The abstract should have a maximum of 6 (six) authors with their full names, affiliations and titrations just below the title (tag membership and titration with superscript ordinal number after the name of each author). The order of inclusion of authors ' names will be the same used for the issuing of the certificate.
Note: up to 6 authors will be considered, in case the presenter be indicated at the time of submission of work. If the author is also the presenter will be considered until 5 authors, according to indication in the form online.
- The abstract should be structured by the following sections: (i) introduction and objectives; (ii) methods; (iv) result (iii) and (iv) conclusion.
- The keywords (3 to 6) should be indexed in DeCS-Health Sciences descriptors. (Accessed: decs.bvs.br)
The formatting of the abstract will be in plain text typed in parts by sections-Introduction/objective (500 characters), methods (700 characters), result (700 characters) and discussion/conclusion (500 characters) and should not exceed 2400 characters, the whole (aprox. 350 words).
- Will not be accepted elements such as tables, graphics, and/or pictures. Authors must ensure that all information necessary to understanding and evaluation of the study are reported in the body of the abstract.
- All work will be evaluated anonymously by the members of the Scientific Committee, in other words, the Commission will not have access to the names of the authors, co-authors or the institution they belong to the authors of abstracts.
- The abstracts will be evaluated according to the criteria described in annex I, taking into consideration the significance and impact of the study, the methodology, the clarity and objectivity of the written presentation and originality of the work.
- To be accepted, the summaries must get at least five points on the criteria for the evaluation of abstracts (annex I), namely, summaries that obtain a score less than five will be disqualified.
- The form of presentation of papers includes the modalities poster or oral presentation. It is up to the Scientific Committee designate the manner of presentation of the work, in accordance with the score obtained by the criteria of assessment summaries.
- After the evaluation of the Scientific Committee, the author will be reported on the form of presentation of his work through the registered e-mail address in the submission form online.
- Abstracts presented at IV COBRAFIN will be published in the annals.
- The list of approved abstracts and the form of presentation will be announced on the website of the Congress until the day 8/2/2016.
- It is the policy of the Congress that all abstracts are submitted with the intention to be submitted if they are approved. Do not submit a resume if you do not want to introduce him at the event. Once established the times and locations for the submission of summaries, these cannot be changed. The authors of the selected works take the commitment, by the Scientific Committee of the event, to attend on the date and time set for your presentation.
- As for the abstracts selected for oral mode, the material to be presented must be delivered to the Organizing Committee of the event at least 01 (one) hour before the time fixed for the presentation.
- The summaries presented in poster mode will be arranged according to predetermined criteria by the Scientific Committee of the event. The authors should expose their posters from the 9:00 in the morning and take them up at 5:00 pm. Any damage or loss related to the work occurring outside of this period are the sole responsibility of the author.